OTB Solutions is a management consulting firm offering an array of services, from the strategic to the very tactical. We provide clients with small, highly capable teams that work independently or in collaboration with others in the organizations we serve. Most of our engagements leverage deep capabilities related to information management and information technology.
We guide, coach, and facilitate our clients through change. We offer professionalism, expertise and direction to our clients and lead them through business transformations. Our clients hire us because we are the best at our craft and because our management consultants think outside the box to deliver innovative business solutions.
Some of our recent events…
Services & Solutions
At OTB Solutions, we offer a wide range of management consulting services, tailored to meet your needs and ensure your success.
Success requires a clear vision and a solid plan. We’ve helped organizations across many industries with both. Using tools like Balanced Scorecard and Benchmarking, SWOT and Critical Success Factor analysis, we can help you define your vision, communicate it to your team, and define the steps needed to get you there.
• Vision setting
• SWOT and Critical Success Factors Analysis
• Balanced scorecard
• Strategy deployment
• IT Strategy
• Organizational Assessments
Insights & Data Science
We believe you should spread the decision-making power throughout your enterprise by providing the information to make intelligent decisions to everyone responsible for taking initiative in a form that makes it easy to quickly identify changes, spot trends and generally understand what’s happening in the marketplace and in your company. To help you with this we have developed deep experience with Data Science, from data warehouse implementations to KPI dashboards, real-time analysis, data governance, architecture, and design. Our technology expertise includes statistical analysis, machine learning and visualization. We stay on top of this rapidly evolving space to bring the best thinking to our clients. We provide a variety of services including:
• Data warehouse design and implementation
• Data visualization and dashboards
• Machine Learning solutions
• SQL Server, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Power BI, R, Tableau
• Master data management
Program and Project Management
Our team includes professionals with years of experience leading groups and organizations. If you are looking for a project or program manager, or even an acting executive to help you through a tough transition, we can help.
• Business case development
• Technical project management
• Acting executive roles
• Organizational change management
• Quality management reviews
• Business Analysis
• Organizational Assessments
Process Automation and Performance Improvement
Leading companies seek to reduce costs and enhance customer satisfaction by improving the performance of their business processes. We have helped clients achieve these objectives whether their focus is process improvement explicitly, or they are or modifying processes to realize benefits associated with a new system implementation or organizational change. In all cases, we strive to take a holistic systems approach that aligns investments in people, process and technology with business strategy.
• Process design, improvement and re-engineering
• Process automation
• Lean Process Improvement
• Business Process Optimization (Public Transit)
• Revenue cycle optimization (Healthcare)
• Strategic implementation of regulatory compliance (Healthcare, Life Sciences)
Enterprise Cloud and Infrastructure Services
The transition from traditional infrastructure to the cloud is a considerable undertaking for any company. With numerous variables and obstacles to overcome, an non-disruptive experience is critical to your success. OTB Solutions delivers proven consulting and migration services enabling your seamless journey to the cloud. Good IT decision making requires a good strategy. Our proven methodology is based on an Enterprise Architecture guided by IT Strategies and Principles, a Governance process, and using tools such as Application Inventories, Platform Dependencies, Data Involvement information and Relationship information.
• Cloud and hybrid services
• Azure / AWS Iaas
• Directory Services / Identity Management
• Mobile Device Management / End-point Management
• Office 365 / SharePoint / Exchange
• Traditional on premise services
• Exchange Server
• Windows, Active Directory, and role services
• Systems Center
• Comprehensive discovery and design
• Enterprise architecture, planning, and project management
• It effectiveness
Enterprise Content & Records Management
We’ve been building intranets, extranets, ECM and search solutions for more than a decade. We’ve constructed taxonomies, deployed mobile solutions, and designed self-service apps across many industries—all with a keen eye on user-focused design.
• User interaction design
• Partner, customer, community extranet portals
• Enterprise content management
• Advanced search solutions
• Taxonomy deployment
• Self-service intranet/extranet applications
• Mobile solutions